Services for suppliers

Asset and license management

Services supporting sharing of information between partners and authorities in the joint ventures and reporting to the authorities.

View less


Services assisting in environmental reporting- and application processes to governmental agencies.

View less

Material management

Services helping you in managing tools and materials – If you need equipment, or already have too much of it.

View less


How to register a new company

If you are an operator on the NCS your company is most likely already registered in Collabor8, and you will have access to relevant tools and services.

If your company is not registered, please do so by clicking the green button below. Before you continue you should have available the names and contact details of two people in your company that shall act as contract administrators. A contract administrator is a person who is authorized to represent your company on a contractual level.

Go to the registration form, and fill in information about your company and the service(s) you want to subscribe to.

Registration form

Where would you like to login?

Register new company or need access?

Register here

Sign up for Collabor8

In order to gain access to the desired service(s), your company needs to apply for access. To start the application process select your country of residence and search for your company in the form below.

First, select your country:

Now let’s find your company:

Need help?

Please contact / +47 23 26 13 94